Thursday, June 10, 2010

Come Run With Me





Maxine, you are now running around all over the place. Laughing and giggling and screaming with delight when mommy and daddy follow you around. Ever so curious you want to touch everything you see. You know 100 words already and speak them non stop. Demanding as you are, I am glad you know what you want, I am pleased that you can speak your mind and that you express yourself so well. You become scared of things or characters for no reason. You don't like the 3 cowboys in your favorite Barney dvd and Elmo's friend Mr.Noodle. Today you saw a drawing and got so scared you ran to me and hid behind my leg.

I love it that you love to color, even if you obviously still don't know how to, its okay. I just love seeing you try. You try to type here on my computer, write in my notebooks and color the bed. You want to wear my headband and my shirts, my lil baby wants to be just like mommy :D By the way you love the color orange.

You are such a funny funny baby girl, you always try to make us laugh. You know the parts of your face and you love pointing to your soft cheeks. You know where your armpit and bumbum is. You like to eat your little snacks and you like to feed mommy too. You have such a strong personality and you don't hide it! When you go to sleep we stand by your crib and sing to you, if your not yet tired you stand up and throw your toys out of the crib and hit the crib with your hands. You actually get angry that we want you to go to sleep already.. sigh... you are so cute my baby girl :) I do hope you grow up to learn to control your temper hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment