Monday, May 2, 2011

Update on the Family

I have been busy with a lot of things and also I sort of felt too lazy to blog the past few weeks.  I have been very busy and truthfully, I have been running out of things to blog about.  (useful things that is)  My dreams of becoming a published author/ paid writer has been moved to the bottom of my list of things to do.

Update on the kids, I have yet to take Kayla on her renal scan, Cardinal Santos FAIL! Yet again.  We made an appointment, we paid the deposit a day before, we went.. and TADA their machine was broken and couldn't do it.  What a waste of time and effort! Which reminds me I have to go back and get the refund because they couldn't give it to me that day.

M1 is going to be a flowergirl this weekend, hopefully she will walk down the aisle on her own, but I doubt it.  She's going to wear a beautiful dress though!  Which reminds me... I need to have the dress picked up.

This is starting to look like a list of things to do...

I really wanted to say that I discovered (I just saw a facebook update) a great new class for moms out there who want to take better pictures of their kids.  We all want to take "studio-esque" pictures so we won't have to keep paying big bucks to the studios and their mucho expensive prints.  The Stork Studio's photographer is now holding a 2 day class and they still have slots for this May!  Click here to look at more details.  They even have one for yayas to help take better pictures!  So begone the blurry-head-cut-off pictures of your family.  Tell me about the class if you do decide to join! :)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment