Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My big bear

You just turned two a few days ago and you were so tired u just slept thru half of the day. I cant say it enough, so i'll say it again and again... I love you. I love you. I love you. You're becoming sweeter and smarter everyday. You do or say things that make me laugh. I wake up every morning smiling bec i hear your voice from downstairs. You are also growing up so fast and still so curious about so many things. Today you were trying to figure out how to put on your daddy's watch. The other day you were holding coins and started saying 'quatro, sinko, sais' I was dumbstruck. I see it in your face when your trying to learn a new word I said or when im explaining something to you. Everyday I pray for God to keep you safe all the time. Goodnight my baby bear. You are my constellation of stars that keeps me in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment