Sunday, April 3, 2011

Household Help. UGH!

I have been a tired human for the past 2 weeks.  My household helper went on vacation and promised to come back a few days ago but never did.  I tried calling her up and texting her but she never picked up nor replied.  She was with me for a year and so I really don't understand why she didn't just tell me that she didn't have plans of coming back.  The day before she left she kept saying what time she'd arrive and etc.  As the days passed the two yayas here were starting to say that they had an inkling she wouldn't be back for 2 reasons.  1 was because she brought all her things and 2 she apparently found a boyfriend and left with him.

This is a story that we've all heard before.  This, im sure has happened to you or to someone you know.  They are all the same.  It is truly a waste of time to even try and comprehend the reasons behind their actions.  So you live, you learn and you move on.

If it weren't too hard on the 2 yayas to not have someone clean the house and cook their food I wouldn't really need another household helper.  But they really don't have the time to cook.  I have been cleaning my own room and bathroom for the past 2 weeks or so.  It's very doable but why do it yourself when you can hire someone else to do it.  There has been a picture of a yaya on Facebook a few weeks ago, warning people not to get her and my bff's cousin and I actually wanted to make a site wherein you post the pic of your old employees and say what happened just so there will be a warning to other people.  We never really got to do it, but it's good in a way that parents now take the time to do that for fear of other children's safety.  So, post your pictures and tell your story.  Inform others so that people may learn from what has happened to you.

 Maids, you can't live with them but you can't live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment