Naps are super important for the health and growth of our children... its also very important for our sanity.
Here are 5 benefits napping can give you: (You're the one napping not the kids, if the kids are napping that benefits everybody :P)
1. Makes you smarter! Newly learned knowledge or skills are integrated in the brain during sleep, this includes 60-90minute naps.
2. Less Stressed. Take a nap and your stresses will go away.
3. Take a 20 minute nap for more alertness and productivity. Its even better for your stamina to take a 20minute midday nap than to sleep 20 minutes longer when you wake up in the morning.
4. Good for your heart. Taking 40 winks in the middle of the day may reduce the risk of death from heart disease, particularly in young healthy men.
5. You'll sleep better at night.
So, if napping is this good for you, just imagine how much it will benefit your children.