1. I wish I made Maxine drink her milk from a glass.
2. I wish I took her everywhere I went so she'd be more adjustable to situations.
3. I wish I let her eat whatever she wanted to eat when she still wanted to try new things.
4. I wish I took her on road trips when she was still smaller, so she'd get used to going on long car rides.
5. I wish I didn't follow her every word or whim when she 1st started speaking. So she doesn't think she's the boss because I am.
6. I wish I didn't baby her so much because she still wants to be a baby now that she's 2.
But.. I'm also glad that she doesn't drink from a bottle. She didn't get sick too much as a baby because I kept her home. She still doesn't like to eat candies, chocolates and ice cream but eats carrots bananas and apples. Speaks quite well, forms 5-7 word sentences and will always be my darling baby.
You win some you lose some.