Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kayla Bear: 4 Mos

Weight: 7kilos
Height: 24.5"


We see you smile everyday and look at us with twinkling eyes.  You look more like Uncle Ba than me or your daddy.  You can now sit with assistance and you always want to stand.  It's so funny to watch when you want to reach for something because you look like a little boxer punching and punching.  You like your sister now, you smile when you see her.  You are such an easy to please and pleasant baby.  When you wake up in the middle of the night to feed, your yaya just puts you back to bed after burping and you fall asleep on your own. I always wanted to call my 1st child "angel" but it never felt right, now with Kaylabear it does.  My sweet little angel. Happy 4th month birthday.  I love you my baby Marshmallow Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment